Last weekend we went to visit friends for the day (fellow Seminoles!) and we all got to go swimming. Isabel had never been in a pool before last weekend. Once you see the pictures you will understand when I say I think she is going to be a water baby! When we first put her in the water she didn't seem to be bothered at all at how chilly it was......unlike all of the adults that were getting in the pool. In fact all of the kids didn't seem bothered. I guess we are getting extra sensitive as we get older. Anyway, we put Isabel in her float with her hat on and she immediately laid back, relaxed, and just floated around the pool for about 20 minutes. Then we took her out of the float and passed her back and forth. Isabel was kicking her legs, splashing, and just having a good 'ol time! Jason will probably start taking Isabel to the YMCA this summer and start swim lessons. I am sure Isabel will love it. Here are some pictures from the fun time in the pool:
Isabel was ready to go with her float before we left the house. It wasn't even blown up yet!

Relaxing in the pool

She's up! Ready to play!
No comments:
Post a Comment