We had a wonderful Christmas! It was just Jason, Isabel, and I. Isabel actually let us sleep in that morning. Then we all had a tasty breakfast. Lucky for us, Isabel didn't really mess with any of the presents under the tree, but when I said it was time to open presents she was ready to go! Here are a few (well a lot) of pictures from the fun day.

You will notice, Isabel already has a present in her hand....she was ready to go!

Present time!

She has truly mastered the art of unwrapping gifts this year.

Isabel's big gift for this year.....a tricycle!

There is nothing as fun as a slinky.

A rubber band ball??

A really BIG calculator from Jason. Apparently he thinks I have vision problems. :-) It is really nice, thanks Jason!

Isabel really liked the butterfly ornament she got from Abuela and Pop.

Hmm....what's in here??

Two big bears! This was a gift to Isabel from a wife of one of the Vets I work with.

New Kids on the Block!!!! Thanks Mom! It is like it is 1988 all over again.

Isabel sporting her new monkey slippers from Aunt Katie. They even make rattle noises!

Another Game....gosh I am a good wife.

Isabel had to make sure that the new purse Jason got for me was ok. She carried it around most of the morning. Also, she enjoyed wearing her new red velour jacket from Grandma.

Let's open more presents!

Another baby from Grandma and Grandpa! Despite getting a new baby doll, Isabel is still very attached to her original baby doll. Poor thing is getting worn out!

Checking out the new baby doll. She even has hair and teeth.

A Cabbage Patch Kid! I just couldn't resist. Can you believe it is the 25th anniversary of the Cabbage Patch Kid? This must mean I am getting old.

Isabel the morning after Christmas with a bunch of her loot. She made out pretty well!

It was a wonderful Christmas and we are so thankful that we were able to spend it together. We wish our families could have been here too. We are also very thankful for all of our family and friends. We hope you all had a great Christmas!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a big fun time! It will be fun when Natalie is old enough to know what's going on. Although, I must say she was very good. She sat in her little bouncey seat and watched us open our gifts. :)
Post a Comment