As usual, I am behind! At least I am not quite a month behind. Anyway, our Memorial Day weekend fun continued on Sunday. We headed over to Winter Haven and visited with friends. The goal was to swimming.....but the water was a little too chilly for Isabel. After a few seconds in, she was out! I think she just curled up on my lap for about 30 minutes after getting into the water. After that though, she had fun playing with the other kids. Also, we had a great meal. Thanks to the Martins for being great host!
Tyler, Tori, and Isabel. They are trying to show Isabel how to pose for the picture.

Jason certainly enjoyed the pool!

Isabel LOVED Tori's dress up shows. They tried to have us take them home, but I "forgot". She has not quite mastered heels and I certainly don't want any accidents.

Cute little Aiden. He really enjoyed the water.

Tori and Darcey look like they are having a good time!

Rather than swim, Isabel enjoyed pretending she was working for McDonalds.

She looks like a professional!

I would call this the sassy McDonalds worker.

Almost done.....

Mmm.....frozen chocolate bananas. Isabel and Aiden loved them. Aren't they cute?

It was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment