Well, it appears our sweet little baby is growing up into a big girl. At her daycare they move kids to the next class when the local school district starts the new school year. So, Isabel is officially in the 2 year old "cuddly critters" class. As a result, there is no refrigerator in the room. So, she has to take a lunch box with ice packs. Also, no diaper bags are allowed, only backpacks. She even had a school supply list! We had a lot of fun shopping together for all of her new school stuff. She picked out her own backpack with Strawberry Shortcake on it. When we got home from the store she modeled the backpack and lunch box for half the day!

The night before starting the new class I went get Isabel's lunch box ready. When I found it amongst her toys, these are the items she managed to put in it: a knee high, leopard finger
puppet, large plastic bead, a my little pony, place juice can, and an old Abby
Cadabby Valentine.

The official first day of school. She was just SO cute!

Showing off Strawberry Shortcake.

Time to leave! I had to take one more picture.
1 comment:
She is SO stinkin' cute. :)
I love the assorted treasures she had stored in her lunch box. All the essentials, of course!
Post a Comment