I guess we have joined the 21st century......we are starting a blog! I had full intentions of setting something up when Isabel was first born to share pictures and to keep everyone updated on her progress and many milestones.....but alas, I have discovered there just isn't a whole lot of extra time when you have a newborn to do these kinds of things. Not that there is much time now, but I am much more rested than I was a year ago, so I can attempt to start a blog. Hopefully you will all enjoy. This is brand new, so be patient with me as I learn to navigate the blog world. More posts and pictures will follow soon!
Enjoy!
Isabel at her Big 0-1 Birthday Party!
6 comments:
Yippee! I'm the first commenter! Welcome to the blogosphere.
I guess I ought to bookmark you now.
Exciting! This should be fun.
Oh darn! I am 4th on the list. ;-(
Maybe I need to do this too! It will be a great way to keep in touch given our distance.
Happy Birthday Isabel. This is an excellent way to keep in touch, especially with my new passive information gathering techniques. This will make it even easier to know what is going on without even trying. You guys are the best.
Post a Comment