Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sea World!!

We recently went on a typical Floridian adventure.....going to a theme park!!! Isabel's first theme park experience was a trip to Sea World. Fortunately we live very close to all the parks in Kissimmee/Orlando and Tampa. We can get to both areas in an hour, if not a little less, from where we live. The day actually went great. Isabel seemed to enjoy either walking around on her own and exploring or just being pushed around in her stroller while drinking from her sippy cup (who wouldn't enjoy that??). She didn't have any melt downs.....as we noticed many other kids were having. Also, I don't think we ever realized how many people there are with strollers in theme parks. Sea World was actually really crowded, which seemed odd compared to other times we have gone. Later we figured out it was either because the schools in the Northeast were on Spring Break or because a popular Latin muscian was performing at the park in the afternoon. Regardless, it was a great time and now we have season passes, so we can go anytime. Here are a few pictures from the big adventure:
First things first, shopping! Which turtle should I get?

Looking at the dolphins with Daddy.....pretty neat!

Snuggly time with Daddy.

Hanging out with Mommy, but getting Daddy's attention!

Hmm.....Where should we go next?

To see the sea lions and seals!!!

Taking a little walk after seeing all the animals.

Should I get a dolphin?

Maybe a shark?

Ooh, a walrus......although, that mustache is a little itchy.

Shamu. Perfect. It has been a wonderful day.

2 comments:

lubke-moss said...

Awe!!!How adorable. :) Looks like you guys had a big fun time. I see Isabel wore her hat that day. :) If she only knew how cute she looked wearing it.... :)

Dan and Gina K. said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I can't believe Isabel is already leading the way through the park!