Monday, December 8, 2008

Sea World....Again??

Yes, it is true....we went to Sea World again. We had such a great day. The high was only about 68 degrees. It sure is nice to live in FL. We also splurged and bought the picture that is taken when you first walk in. It came out so good!
We have turned into "those" parents that put their child in a harness....but now I completely understand the whole harness thing. Isabel really enjoys walking/running and definitely not sitting in her stroller for long periods of time. So, the harness is now in use. I am sure in the near future she will be better at just staying with us when she wants to walk around, but for now we don't want to risk her running off into a big crowd. She doesn't seem to mind "the monkey on her back" too much and often gives it hugs and kisses. Isabel really enjoyed the ornaments. She even got to meet Santa while we were there. I don't think she really knew what to think of him though....the pictures the "elves" took didn't come out that great. She is free! Isabel really enjoys pushing the stroller around.
Free no more.....I think she is getting tired of the harness at this point.
Mmm....ice cream
Cutie in front of the Christmas tree! Notice, it is also decorated with fancy sea weed....only at Sea World!

No comments: