Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Park

About a week ago Jason, Isabel, and I checked out the new park in town. It is amazing! This park was made for children of all physical abilities to be able to play. I really don't have many pictures of the different aspects of the playground, but I will say it is huge! There are tunnels, a sand box, "spider webs" to climb on, different things to balance on, a variety of swings, and many slides. Also, the place was absolutely packed.....since it is the new kid hot spot. Isabel loved the slides. She would have stayed there all day if we would have let her. Good thing the short slides that she likes aren't very popular. Also, as you can tell, it was a gorgeous day. Only in FL can you be out in January enjoying the sunshine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is the park? Looks like a lot of fun.

Dan