Well, I have gotten behind on the blog, among other things. That just seems to happen a lot lately. I am sure it has something to do with having a toddler! About 2 weeks ago we headed north to meet baby Stella (Jason's sister Dagny's baby). It was a long (9-10 hours driving) trip, but worth every minute! Stella is just precious and Isabel adored her. Stella seems to be a good sleeper and is pretty content. It is amazing how you forget how small they are as babies. Stella felt so tiny in my arms and I almost didn't know how to hold her. It is hard to believe that Isabel was that small!

As you can see, Isabel thought her "babies" should go in all of Stella's baby gear. In fact there was times when Isabel thought she should get in Stella's stuff......the swing, bouncy seat, and car seat. I am told all toddlers are pretty fascinated with getting into the baby gear.

I think Jason is proud to be an uncle!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Christmas in February! The best to save on shipping and to spread out spending money. Isabel LOVED the bag.....she is very much into Sesame Street right now.

The proud Daddy.

The Harris Gang!

Dagny looks like she could handle 2!
What a cutie! There are definitely some resemblances to Isabel.

Isabel really seemed to love Stella and often wanted to give her kisses.

Our attempt to take a picture of them together. Maybe next time will go a little better!

Eating goldfish.....one of Isabel's favorite snacks.

What a sweetie!

Quality time with Daddy.....he sure does look happy,
doesn't he?

Checking out the baby......

Trying to give kisses again.

A typical family photo. I wonder who she will chose.....
FSU (of course) or Clemson???

A great weekend meeting our beautiful niece. Hopefully we will all get together again soon. It will be great fun to see the girls grow up together!
No comments:
Post a Comment