Isn't her hair cute?? It looks like a modern style.
This is an outfit that a friend of my mom's gave to Isabel. It seemed huge when we got it. I can't believe it fits! Also, I am really not sure where she will wear this, but I at least wanted to get a picture of her with it on. :-) As you can tell, she likes to hide in the closet.
Brushing her teeth like a big girl. For those of you that noticed she is sitting in the Bumbo seat on the counter, don't worry this is only during the time that we are brushing her teeth and she is closely supervised.
You can never have enough stuffed animals!
A birthday gift for Jason! Isabel had to try it out for him.
Another cute dress....there are so many. I am hoping this one still fits at Christmas. Again, it seemed huge when we got it before she was born. They sure do grow quickly.
This was a dress given to Isabel by my cousin Johanna. It is so cute! I love the bandana for her head also, but it only stayed on for about a minute.
Skiing anyone?? I think Isabel is ready!
3 comments:
Not bad on the height and weight, Blake (the giant) was 35" and 28 pounds 12 oz. Now if he could only speak as well as she does...
Wow, he really is a giant!!!
he is a big-un, that's for sure. Is is no half either, mind you.
Post a Comment