Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

Happy Easter everyone! Our Easter was great. We got up early and went to the Easter breakfast put on by the youth group at church. We loaded up on the carbs to say the least......crepes, cinnamon rolls, hashbrown cassarole, donuts. Yummy! Then we went to church. As usual, it was beautiful service. Then we came home and Isabel got her Easter basket. She had so much fun looking at all the gifts and opening the eggs. I think she started to think she was getting a present everyday between her birthday, presents coming the mail, her party, and then Easter. It seems to be wearing off now. We didn't have a traditional Easter meal. Instead we ate tacos! There was probably about 3 pounds of taco meat left over after Isabel's birthday party. I think we had tacos for 6 nights in a row. Jason and I aren't going to be in the mood for beef for a long time........

No comments: