Sunday, May 24, 2009

End of the Year Performance

Isabel's school just had their end of the year performance. Much like the Christmas performance Isabel and the rest of the kids in her class stood at the front in fear, staring at the audience. Despite that, they sure were cute! At the end, they had the 4 and 5 year olds come out in little graduation caps and gowns. They were just adorable and I totally started to tear up thinking of Isabel doing the same thing in 3 years......which I know will go by very quickly. So, I just hugged her close and enjoyed having her sit in my lap and hug me back.
Saying the Pledge of Allegiance Finding Mommy and Daddy
Isabel and her teacher, Mrs. Lori
After the show, Isabel enjoyed carrying her ladybug umbrella to match her ladybug dress! She has been asking to use it everyday since....even when it is sunny outside.

No comments: