Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I know I am a little late in saying that. We had a wonderful day together. It is hard to believe that this was my third mother's day. Where has the time gone? The day was started by going to church. I was able to play with the handbell choir also as a sub, which I always enjoy. Then we just relaxed at home and opened some presents. Isabel is a great helper these days when it comes to opening any presents. That afternoon while Isabel took a nap Jason and I watched a movie. We haven't done that in a while and it was great. Then we took a family trip to get groceries, rather than me going it alone. Believe it or not, the grocery store was fun! To top the evening off, Jason made a delicious dinner and then we had a chocolate chip cookie cake for dessert. Yummy! It was a perfect day.
I couldn't resist putting this picture in. This is Isabel's friend Aiden from church. They are so cute when they play together! What a good girl....helping with the sweeping.
For some reason Isabel always wants to take a picture by this little grapefruit tree when we are outside.
My sweet girl. She is growing so fast.
Kisses for mommy!
Sharing the love with Clover. We have a similar picture that was taken last year.
And then Isabel got tired of all the pictures......
As usual Jason spoiled me with gifts. Isabel also gave me a gift and it is precious!

No comments: