Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone! We all had a very nice, relaxing day. It was started by going to church and then out to breakfast at Mimi's CafĂ©. Breakfast was delicious! Isabel had her first restaurant meal….Mimi's mousecakes and fruit. She loved the pancakes (just like Mommy) and ate a little of the fruit. Then we came home and relaxed. Isabel and I took a nap while Jason washed my car. What else can you ask for?? Later that day we spent some time outside (as you can see in the pictures) and just enjoyed being together. It was great! I really find it hard to believe that this is my second Mother's Day. I think last year I was still in the newborn baby fog. Here are some pictures from our day together.
It was a windy day! Isabel really enjoys playing with this stick....especially when the cats are trying to chase it. We are working hard on learning how to "pet gently".

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Happy Mom's day! How awesome!

Joy said...

Hey there,

I can't believe how big Isabel is getting! That picture with Shamu is adorable. :) I think Jay and I are going to try and hit Lakeland at some point this Summer...I'll keep you posted!!