A look into the world of Lilly, Jason, Isabel, and Benjamin.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Sand
Sometimes kids are just weird. This is something I have definitely learned since having Isabel. Although some things she does are considered weird, they are also very funny and terribly cute. Last weekend (5/18) we went to the beach at Ft. DeSoto with some good friends that were in town (Dan, Gina, and Anna) and their family. I had never been to Ft. DeSoto. It was such a beautiful beach! Almost as pretty as Destin, which I think is the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. Isabel had a ball. Apparently she loves sand. Whenever she was sitting in the sand, she would eventually lay down in the sand and then proceed to put her face in the sand! It was everywhere, even piled on her eye lashes. We tried to at least keep it out of her mouth and eyes and off of her hands, but as soon as she was cleaned up, her face and hands were in the sand again. We just had to give up. She didn't seem to mind it though as she was sucking her sandy thumb often. So, we just let her be. I am sure she would love for us to get a sand box. Here are some pictures:
2 comments:
Those pictures are precious! I could taste the sand just by looking at them!
I love it! She is such fun. :) The last picture is my favorite. It's like she's saying, "Yeah, this sand is dirty and awesome!!!!" :)
Post a Comment