Yea! It is the summer and it is time to go on vacation!!! This summer we took a wonderful vacation to the midwest for an entire week! We flew to Indianpolis the weekend before July 4th (which was an adventure by itself....but Jason is planning to write his own entry on that subject) and then drove to see our good friends, Rebecca and Michael. The next day we all trekked over to see some more good friends who we met through our church that now live in IN, Melissa, Scott, Spencer and Landon. On Monday we headed over to Chicago to see a dear friend from Birmingham, Emily. Also, we finally met her husband Steve. After a few days, we headed back to IN where we spent the rest of the week with Rebecca and Michael.
Since there are so many good pictures and stories, summer vacation is going to be split up into a few parts. Enjoy!
This first part is about our visit with Melissa, Scott, Spencer, and Landon.
Swinging with Spencer.
Spencer teaching Isabel how to golf....or is it the other way around?
Climbing the stairs!! Isabel had never climbed stairs before this day (as no has a 2nd floor to their house in FL). She had it mastered in seconds. Needless to say, she loved climbing!
Taking a little break.....as in 5 seconds.
The whole gang. We sure miss them!
1 comment:
Lilly I know your outnumbered but you've got to get Isabel into some FSU Gear pronto. Its the only chance you've got. And whatever you do don't move to Gainesville. When orange and blue look perfectly normal to your kids its already too late.
Mommy what's your favorite color? Oh thats easy its Garnet, or is it gold, not I think its Garnet or maybe gold or garnet...
I haven't tried this but I hear this also works. Mommy may I have a cookie? Oh yes just say the majic words....GO NOLES!
Post a Comment