Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summer Vacation, Part 5

Our last full day in Indiana...... It is hard to believe the week went by so quick! We spent the day relaxing, playing a lot of Wii, going to a park, and then going to "Captain Coladas" for ice cream and popcorn. Isabel actually had her own vanilla ice cream cone and loved it! When the day started off, I happened to wear an FSU shirt and to humor the rest of the group, I put Isabel in a Clemson onesie. Actually it was a gift from Rebecca and Michael and I thought they might like to see Isabel in the outfit. Well, before I knew it, everyone was in Clemson attire and I was the "unique" one. That is ok, I am not afraid of being the only adult in FSU gear. Also, for all of you FSU fans, don't worry, Isabel has her share of FSU clothes.
Isabel seemed to enjoy the slide....no fear at all.

Hmm, I wonder who is having more fun.

Isabel is ready for the paparazzi. It is a little hard to drink Gatorade with the cap on. I am sure she will figure it out before we know it!

No comments: