Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Visit From Russ

I am a little behind on posting....but hope to catch up soon! A few weeks ago we were lucky enough to have a visit from Russ. He is a good friend that Jason knows from Clemson and was also the best man in our wedding. We had a great time with Russ. I think Jason thought it was the perfect weekend....they played golf, saw The Hulk, played a lot of Xbox, ate BBQ, pizza, and ice cream. What else could the guys ask for?? Also, Russ got in a lot of good quality time with Isabel and she seemed to adore him. Ironically, Russ came to visit us the same weekend last year. My, how things have changed. Here are some pictures from this year and last year.

The visit this year

The visit last year

1 comment:

Russ said...

Hey thanks for putting me on the blog! I enjoyed myself immensely. It was also nice to be off diaper duty for a weekend.