Spending a little time together before we hit the road again. Isabel was a little squirmy for the picture to say the least.
Looks like Isabel has Pop wrapped around her finger.
Pop is so silly!
On Saturday we headed up to Columbia for the baby shower. Rebecca and Michael were SO surprised at the shower and all the people that came for the event. It was great!
I think she likes Sprite. Just kidding!
Isabel finally got to meet her knew friends, Blake and Sara.
The whole gang! Again I was outnumbered.....everyone with the exception of me and the kids went to Clemson. I guess I am just unique.
After the shower we stayed with Jason's Aunt Barbara and Uncle Wheeler. They hadn't seen Isabel since Thanksgiving, so she has really changed. She was a little shy at first, but that passed quickly. She really enjoyed Barbara's cat and dog. On Sunday morning Barbara and Wheeler made a wonderful, huge southern breakfast. Jason's cousins and their kids came over for breakfast. Here is Isabel with her cousins, Kellan and Coby. While she is not really grinning in the picture, she really had fun following them around and they were great with her.
Another fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment